Thursday, March 12, 2009

Still in Maine

I'm setting up the blog for Ireland today, grafting this onto the blog that I started a few years ago but upon which I never posted. My energy is spread across keeping the kiddos happy, keeping the household afloat, application reading, and prepping for the departure to Ireland. In other words I have little time to be prepping this blog; we'll make this the reason I took the easy way out and chose the greenest template for my blog. Cliche. Maybe Ireland has pulled off the most cunning marketing ploy of the past 4 centuries and when I get there I'll see the green brand is a ruse. The whole place is desert, sheep grazing the xeriscaped hillsides. If so, I will promptly change my template to a tan one in protest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, ooh, Sarah has a blog!! I've been waiting for this for ages.... I see your future unfolding before us! :)

xoxox

Unknown said...

"xeriscraped?" you cease to inspire and amaze me.